Tim & Steve on the East Lyn

Home Forums Message Board Tim & Steve on the East Lyn

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Steve
    Participant

I’m not going to go into lots of detail because Tim does that so well but I have to say, the East Lyn is a gem and even more exciting than it looks in every video you’ve ever seen. The day was amazing, full of drops, slides, S bends, thrills and happily no spills. That last point was largely down to Tim’s intelligent, thoughtful and strategic approach to the challenge. He scouted every major drop and carefully weighed up the options before clearly and concisely communicating them to me. This slow but sure approach allowed me to build a picture in my head before dropping over the horizon line, obviously there were still a lot of variables but that mental picture was invaluable and allowed me to deal with the smaller stuff but focus on the big picture.

I really believe this is the way to push our skills forward in the safest possible way – scout – strategy – execute!

Thanks again Tim for making it a totally brilliant day and when’s the next one?

Steve

Tim

Nice one Steve. It was only two weeks ago but it is so difficult to remember! We had the time to inspect. Keep running it and building up the know how. Great few days!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.